IN its 275th anniversary year the News Letter has truly launched itself into the digital world with a new App.
The News Letter iPad app brings you the latest news, business, sport, politics and farming from Northern Ireland, with daily digital editions of one of the oldest newspapers in the English speaking world.
Live this weekend is Ulster Saturday Night, a new app exclusive, featuring a round-up of all the weekend action for Northern Ireland’s sporting public.
Also featuring six different content channels, the app offers even more unique content from a trusted local brand.
Channel categories, with content updated throughout the day, include
• News – latest in-depth news from Northern Ireland
• Business - in-depth coverage from the News Letter’s business team
• Sport – the latest on all sports including in-depth coverage of the Irish League, rugby, motorcycling, golf and boxing
• Politics, Opinion and Debate - reports from the Northern Ireland Assembly and the Province’s political parties, offering a specific platform for the Unionist community
• Farming Life - news and opinion from Northern Ireland’s agri-food industry
• Culture, Arts and Heritage - daily features from the world of arts and entertainment, and interesting extracts from the paper’s comprehensive archives
In addition, the app includes complete electronic copies of the News Letter newspaper and its supplements, published from Monday to Saturday. Each edition can be read cover to cover, or downloaded for offline reading later.
The monthly subscription is auto-renewing and priced at £3.99. Payment for this subscription will be charged to your iTunes account upon purchase.
The subscription will auto-renew within 24 hours of the current subscription expiring. Auto-renewing subscriptions can be managed via Account Settings allowing them to be turned off. No cancellations of the current subscription are allowed during the active subscription period.